TREBLE MAKERS WELCOME.
Mojo’s employs a rockstar group of men and women who have a heart for hospitality and serving others. Our valued team members are the key to our success and every job is essential.
We want our guests to feel like family, and that starts by taking care of our team. If you’re looking for a fulfilling, rewarding and fun place to work, come grow with us.
Mojo’s is always looking new rockstars to become part of our Mojo family. We have full and part-time positions available.
We are looking for a results-driven Restaurant Manager to meet sales goals by hiring and training competent staff, overseeing kitchen operations and motivating staff during busy hours. Restaurant Managers are also responsible for making needed changes to the menu, ordering ingredients for the kitchen staff and gathering feedback from customers.
To be successful as a Restaurant Manager you must have excellent interpersonal skills as well as experience in a restaurant environment. A good Restaurant Manager is able to multitask and remain calm in stressful situations.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Hire and train staff members.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Keep a meticulous record of income and expenses.
- Order ingredients in the correct quantities for the kitchen staff.
- Communicate with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
- Open and close the restaurant on time.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bookkeeping knowledge.
- Ability to professionally address customer complaints.